Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Business Plans and other Entrepreneur topics.
When developing a comprehensive marketing plan, there are certain common elements you should look at including.
* Purpose/Goal/Mission: What result to you want your marketing plan to achieve? Be specific. Do you have a sales goal? A prospecting goal? Get your numbers written down.
* Target Market: What is your niche? Again, be specific ... you may sell to people outside this target, buy your marketing message will be talking to a specific segment. Who are they?
* Products/Services: What product or service are you focusing on for this plan. It is better to have marketing plans focused on a single product line or you may get your messages confused.
* Market Analysis: What are the market trends related to your product or service? What is the competition doing? In comparison, what are your product's strengths and weaknesses?
* Strategy: What is your over all game plan for promoting your product or service?
* Tactics: What specific marketing method will support your strategy?
* Budget: How much money to you have to work your plan and how will your allocate the funds?